Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- From: Tutall <tutall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 11, 2:41 pm, "Frank" <reactietelegr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I live in the Netherlands where there are fewer smokers but so much more
I'm looking on many US sites and see all these recepies for pulled pork but
these are mostly all done on a smoker.
Is there someone out there with good idea's or suggestions how to do this
not on a smoker but on a 22inch Weber kettle charcoal grill?
There's another Dutch guy who used to post here and AFB on occasion,
he ended up making his own cooker, did a real nice job too. I forget
his name. You might want to make a new post in Dutch saying you're
looking for fellow countrymen who like BBQ? I imagine he's found some
sources for fuel and meats and whatnot he'd share with you.
I can't remember his name. You might have luck google searching this
- Prev by Date: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- Next by Date: Re: opinion about char-griller
- Previous by thread: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- Next by thread: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.