Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Mar 2008 23:32:13 GMT
"Pete C." <aux3.DOH.4@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I live in the Netherlands where there are fewer smokers but so much
more charcoal grill's.
I'm looking on many US sites and see all these recepies for pulled pork
but these are mostly all done on a smoker.
Is there someone out there with good idea's or suggestions how to do
this not on a smoker but on a 22inch Weber kettle charcoal grill?
Look in the BBQ FAQ at the info on the "bullet" type smokers, they are
similar though a bit taller, so you can adapt their techniques. A kettle
grill with the big dome lid can work if you put something like a foil
wrapped tray of sand between the heat source and the meat. Use foil
wrapped packets of wood chips with a few holes poked in them, or one of
the cast metal wood chip smoker boxes on the coals for the heat.
Welcome to another Dutchie! You'll discover how many there are. ;-)
You'll find the BBQ FAQ at http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War. They
are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not
forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
- Prev by Date: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- Next by Date: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- Previous by thread: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- Next by thread: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.