Re: Meanwhile, back on the smoker
- From: Bill Riel <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 00:55:43 GMT
In article <eumozp912c9c$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, swertz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:09:33 -0800, Bill Riel wrote:
Of course, the sockeye is a thicker piece of fish, so that might explain
it a bit.
All the sockeye I've been seeing is thinner than the pink
Well, I'm talking wild pacific salmon here. We get atlantic, but it's
all farmed and I'm not terribly interested in that.
In any case, that was just the size of these particular filets...
Smoked steelhead still beats them all, IMO. I've had my best
And never try smoking tilapia <laugh>.
Heh, yeah that's one I don't see every day.
- Prev by Date: Re: Saving duck fat from water pan
- Next by Date: Retaining heat
- Previous by thread: Re: What the hell am I doing wrong? water, Cobbled together WSM imitation
- Next by thread: Re: Meanwhile, back on the smoker