Re: where to eat in oklahoma

You really suck, you know? You're going down like a big
undercooked, overtrimmed, smoked over sassafras brisket in the
playoffs.

how can you be so mean to your ex-abf secret santa?

remember, i have your street address, you only have my po box..........

mad cows need to be put down..........

joe
bottom-dragger extraordinaire

  • Re: real baseball
    ... division winner to get a tougher first-round match up than a wild card ... That would suck even more. ... winners get to be in the playoffs. ... sake of determining the champion among winners. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Deer Tampa
    ... You suck. ... >> to the playoffs? ... The only way I'd watch your games is if you dressed in ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Deer Tampa
    ... You suck. ... > to the playoffs? ... The only way I'd watch your games is if you dressed in ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Braylon Edwards breaks out the old running up the score chestnut
    ... We're probably going to the playoffs anyway. ... But does it matter? ... Our special teams doesn't completely ... Oh wait, sorry, I misspoke again, our STs do suck. ...