Re: where to eat in oklahoma

Sqwertz wrote:
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:49:06 -0800, Bill Riel wrote:

Good point - though I'll admit the place Janet recommended does look
pretty good!

And I think her rec was appropriate.

What's wrong with that, Dave?

I thought the OP was looking for a bbq place, not a general restaurant which
happens to have non-bbq ribs on the menu. I apologize if I was mistaken
about the OP wanting bbq.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

  • Re: Alton Brown smoker without electricity?
    ... ::: Here, Dave, have a beer. ... Or are you not eating BBQ on the weekends? ... I've got some smiked pork loin, ... Beer isn't Fosco quality, but Red Stripe sure goes with BBQ. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Pellets for Traegers
    ... I bbq on local logs in France, ... local charcoal or propane in UK ... What did he say or do to deserve that snarkiness, Sqwertz? ... This is BBQ group, not a GreenPeace group. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Non-American Foodies
    ... Elaine Parrish wrote: ... > Dave, ... > Did you have to teach everybody what Southern BBQ was? ... Continued success! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Pellets for Traegers
    ... I bbq on local logs in France, ... local charcoal or propane in UK ... What did he say or do to deserve that snarkiness, Sqwertz? ... This is BBQ group, not a GreenPeace group. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Lump charcoal in Everett area
    ... IDK if anyone there sells lump, but you could come back via ... A road trip to Dave's has been on my "to do" list for a while now, over Steven's and return via Washington Pass and a pit stop at a bbq stand in Burlington, just off I-5/SR20 intersection opposite the high school. ... cheap source of fruitwood chunks around there Dave? ... I've judged their comp Q and it was worth eating, surely better than a trip to Burger King or worse yet total Q deprivation. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)