Re: I'm giving up barbecue
- From: Dana Myers <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:00:02 -0700
Dave Bugg wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:"Dave Bugg" <davebugg2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Edwin Pawlowski wrote:How much for your carbon footprint credits, Sasquatch? ;-D
I don't want to sound like a preacher, but I'm suggesting that allOh, the humanity. I will pledge to stop right away. :-)
of you review your eating habits too. Cooking = bad. Barbecue =
global warming. For the sake of the polar bears, stop it now.
I've gotta a couple a bags of B&B lump I could sell ya. Since those bags of carbon don't walk themselves, I guess they'd be carbon footprint free.
Lump, is in fact, carbon-neutral.
- Prev by Date: Re: almost too simple
- Next by Date: My Weekend (from a post I made on the Stump's Forum
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm giving up barbecue
- Next by thread: Re: I'm giving up barbecue