Re: I'm giving up barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
"Dave Bugg" <davebugg2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I don't want to sound like a preacher, but I'm suggesting that all
of you review your eating habits too. Cooking = bad. Barbecue =
global warming. For the sake of the polar bears, stop it now.
Oh, the humanity. I will pledge to stop right away. :-)
How much for your carbon footprint credits, Sasquatch? ;-D

I've gotta a couple a bags of B&B lump I could sell ya. Since those bags of carbon don't walk themselves, I guess they'd be carbon footprint free.

Lump, is in fact, carbon-neutral.

Dana

  • Re: Im giving up barbecue
    ... Barbecue = global warming. ... For the sake of the polar bears, ... "In my youth I stressed freedom, and in my old age I stress order. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Im giving up barbecue
    ... global warming. ... For the sake of the polar bears, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Im giving up barbecue
    ... global warming. ... For the sake of the polar bears, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Im giving up barbecue
    ... For the sake of the polar bears, ... How much for your carbon footprint credits, ... I've gotta a couple a bags of B&B lump I could sell ya. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: OT- Global warming or not
    ... You don't believe the scientists that get grants who say that ... global warming is manmade... ... So, you want us to stop emitting CO2 for awhile, see what the effect ... begin to sacrifice to reduce your carbon footprint, ...
    (rec.scuba)