Re: The Hottest Charcoal
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Jun 2007 02:48:30 GMT
"Michael \(Piedmont\)" <no@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Tutall" <tutall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jun 15, 1:08 pm, "Michael \(Piedmont\)" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Sounds like we need a blind taste test!
Source: Cook's Illustratedhttp://tinyurl.com/2nxvl5
Wonder why they overlooked flavor. Seems that most each and every one
of these comparisons you read ignores the flavor difference.
Lump = goodness
I'm halfway there already! °~O
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! !
- Prev by Date: Re: Walkthru for doing pork ribs on a Weber 18 1/2 Kettle
- Next by Date: Re: Walkthru for doing pork ribs on a Weber 18 1/2 Kettle
- Previous by thread: Re: The Hottest Charcoal
- Next by thread: Walkthru for doing pork ribs on a Weber 18 1/2 Kettle