Re: Walkthru for doing pork ribs on a Weber 18 1/2 Kettle

"Shawn" <painless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BOB wrote:
"Dave Bugg" <davebugg2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
John Morgan wrote:
[ . . . ]
Nothing wrong with him except displayed ignorance. []

Advice to Mr. Morgan: (and anyone else new.)

Have a thick skin in here.

Goes for some of oldtimers, too! Nothing worthwhile comes easy or fast.

[]If you cop an attitude (real or perceived)
someone will tell you about in no uncertain terms.

Goes for some of oldtimers, too! I would recomment that if you get the rag
on for someone, take it offline.

Welcome all who really care.

I'll drink to that (hoisting one to the East)!

~Semper Fi~