Re: The Hottest Charcoal

"Tutall" <tutall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1181944350.413709.275530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jun 15, 1:08 pm, "Michael \(Piedmont\)" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Source: Cook's Illustratedhttp://tinyurl.com/2nxvl5

Wonder why they overlooked flavor. Seems that most each and every one
of these comparisons you read ignores the flavor difference.

Briquettes-diesel fuel
Lump = goodness

Sounds like we need a blind taste test!

  • Re: The Hottest Charcoal
    ... Wonder why they overlooked flavor. ... Briquettes-diesel fuel ... Lump = goodness ... If you want good food, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: The Hottest Charcoal
    ... Wonder why they overlooked flavor. ... Lump = goodness ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families! ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: The Hottest Charcoal
    ... Wonder why they overlooked flavor. ... Briquettes-diesel fuel ... Lump = goodness ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: The Hottest Charcoal
    ... Wonder why they overlooked flavor. ... Briquettes-diesel fuel ... I've moved gradually to briquettes and I don't ... like Royal Oak; but lump beats briquettes hands down. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)