Re: ok to cook on rusty grill?
- From: hrbricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:34:08 GMT
On 22-Apr-2007, Steve Calvin <calvins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steve Calvin wrote:
As I was reading this, I was thinking, nope, not eating at his house!I'm with you! I wouldn't want to even consider eating anywhere that
someone would even contemplate such a thing.
Actually, now that I think about it a little bit, I'm
smelling troll pretty strongly.
Come to think of it, every grill I've ever owned before I moved
to Flor i duh got rusty in the wintertime. And I don't remember
every doing anything particularly special to the grates when
the grill finally reappeared from under the snow. I just turned
on the heat, brushed them like I always do and got on with
If it's going to kill me, it better hurry up.
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
- Prev by Date: Re: more OT - more humor
- Next by Date: Re: ok to cook on rusty grill?
- Previous by thread: Re: ok to cook on rusty grill?
- Next by thread: Re: ok to cook on rusty grill?