Re: Baanana Pudding
- From: Jeff Givens <usenet2XX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:02:07 -0400
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:28:58 -0700 Denny Wheeler
Some good info on weepy meringue here, Jeff:
Thx Denny. I had run across something similar the other day and will
experiment. I really do prefer a meringue than say whipped cream.
The experiments are going well. So far the leader is the cinnamon/nutmeg
custard w/ butter. I am not certain how critical the butter is. Next two
iterations will involve at least some cream in place of milk and a cream
I would like to try cornstarch as well but one can only make so many BP's
(hard to make a small amount for testing).
JG... Jeff Givens
"My hovercraft is full of eels."
- Prev by Date: Re: smoker thermometer found at meijer
- Next by Date: Re: smoker thermometer found at meijer
- Previous by thread: Re: Baanana Pudding
- Next by thread: Re: Baanana Pudding