- From: Nonnymus <Nobody@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:11:22 -0700
It's done, I've fired it up and it's done a steak. Here's what it looks like: http://tinyurl.com/rq5or
A friend commented that the "Turbo" name plate on the one I used for parts should be put on the one I added the burner to. That makes it a Turbo Turbo grill.
Did I mention that it really gets HOT? You cannot hold your hand within 2' over it. After running about 10 minutes to burn oil off and do its first steak, the sides still stayed reasonably cool. I also deliberately left clearance at the back of the grates, so that fat runoff in the V grates will not dump onto a burner, but will run down to the grease tray.
For those of you who might
not have guessed it, this
Is not my real name.
- Prev by Date: Re: Brisket questions again... finally found a packer!
- Next by Date: Re: Spatch***and grill chicken?
- Previous by thread: Brisket questions again... finally found a packer!
- Next by thread: Re: IR grill