Re: kenmore grill, Consumer Reports 2006 review
- From: Nonnymus <whocares@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:19:10 -0700
Side burners are handy for deepfrying. and frying anything. Esp
And you are FOS if you think a propane grill cannot sear a steak.
I've been doing it for years. Courtesy of DCS and propane. And I
rotisserie whole birds, they self bast.
With weber, you get what you pay for. Facts seem to elude you.
A few days back, I mentioned how easy it is to clean a grill by placing aluminum foil over the grate. The foil reflects the heat downward and the temp improves dramatically to burn off the crust. That will also work for those of you who might have a gas grill that's a tad anemic. In fact, it also works to heat up charcoal briquettes, but only if you leave air space around the edges.
If your gas grill is anemic and you want to really nuke the outside of the steaks, put aluminum foil over the grates while you're heating things up. Remove it, spray on some Pam for grills, and away you go.
- Prev by Date: Re: Using Oak to smoke with... Red oak? White oak?
- Next by Date: Re: Where do you like your smokestack???
- Previous by thread: Re: kenmore grill, Consumer Reports 2006 review
- Next by thread: a decent Rub for pork