Re: Traeger vs. Louisiana wood pellet grills
- From: "Dave Bugg" <davebugg2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:35:05 -0700
Stan (the Man) wrote:
Sheila, it's a misnomer to call the Traeger a "grill." Although you
can grill with it, it is, first and foremost, a smoker.
Well, I would call it a pit, myself. To me a "smoker" conotes a device --
like the lil chief -- that is specifically for smoking, which is a
non-cooking preservative process, and different than cooking bbq.
- Prev by Date: Re: Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question
- Next by Date: Re: DCS vs. Thermadore (HELP!)
- Previous by thread: Re: Traeger vs. Louisiana wood pellet grills
- Next by thread: Re: Traeger vs. Louisiana wood pellet grills