Good morning group

Good morning group...

I haven't been keeping up with AFB or ABF the past few days. I lost
everything in my home from the flooding in new england this past
weekend. I had 4-5 feet of water come through it. We had 17 inches of
rain in 2 days....never seen anything like it....I'm glad I left when
they told me to. I have my family, so I'm all set tho. If anyone sees
my WSM in the Atlantic let me know :-).... Fortunately, we have good
friends putting us up, and are getting some donated clothes, so we are
not in dire straights...just going to take some time to rebuild
everything...my computer is under water, but I have my camera....what
do you think...should I post some flood pictures here??? :-) I don't
think I can save my hard drive, but I'm going to try and dry it
out........any advice? I'm not going to pay a shop to do it...too
expensive. Well that's it...I don't have access to ABF for now, but
I'll pop in here to see what's cooking. Hopefully FEMA will come
through for us....I'm hoping GW comes by to give me a hug :-)

DavidG-

  • Re: Good morning group
    ... I haven't been keeping up with AFB or ABF the past few days. ... I lost ... everything in my home from the flooding in new england this past ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Good morning group
    ... I haven't been keeping up with AFB or ABF the past few days. ... everything in my home from the flooding in new england this past ... I had 4-5 feet of water come through it. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Good morning group
    ... I haven't been keeping up with AFB or ABF the past few days. ... everything in my home from the flooding in new england this past ... I had 4-5 feet of water come through it. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Good morning group
    ... I haven't been keeping up with AFB or ABF the past few days. ... I had 4-5 feet of water come through it. ... If your drive was immersed in fresh water, simply let it dry and hope for the best. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)