Help: wild boar shoulder

A buddy at work stopped off in San Francisco, and got me a wild boar
shoulder. It's 3-1/2 lbs, de-boned, tied, and bloody. I plan to bbq
it this weekend, pretty much the same way I'd do a regular, bone-in
shoulder.

Any advice? Any special techniques?

Thanks heap,
-Zz

  • Re: My first picnoc shoulder
    ... This BBQ thing is supposed to be fun and running out in this weather to tend ... Someone recommended turning the shoulder during the process. ... Cook fat side toward then heat. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: OT: Great marinade
    ... went out and that smoker was at +500F! ... BBQ smokers where the flame is kept well away from the meat. ... If I'm doing a pork shoulder on the Weber, even with the coals on the sides ... Let me be the judge of that, please send me a BBQ Plate to my home. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: O.T. $3.15 a Gallon
    ... >As my husband is saying over my shoulder, Homeland Security had time to put ... but they didn't have time to plan for evacuating people with no ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Help: wild boar shoulder
    ... A buddy at work stopped off in San Francisco, and got me a wild boar ... shoulder. ... It's 3-1/2 lbs, de-boned, tied, and bloody. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Trish injured at Backlash
    ... she dislocated her shoulder. ... the ending was super shitty, so i'm guessing ... they went to plan b pretty quick after the injury occured. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)