Re: Lump charcoal in Everett area

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:52:53 GMT, JD <jdblackwell2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's a BBQ joint on Evergreen Way here in Everett, about 3
miles north of me ("Big Bam's BBQ") I've been thinking of trying.
(anyone ever eat there?)

I did. It was much less than inspiring. Somebody told me Mo's on Hewitt
has improved but since they grossed me out from the gitgo I haven't been
back. SInce you're a local, have you been to Bodacious BBQ in Granite
falls? Excellent.

Never get over that way, but I might make a trip. Heck, I still need
to check out the Armadill(d)o in Woodinville.

And thanks for the info re Big Bam's. I saw in one thing Google
turned up, 'many Cajun-style dishes'--this lowered my interest level
very quickly.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge

  • Re: Austin, TX BBQ?
    ... Artz Rib House serves really great ribs, but Wertz apparently got shafted a couple of times by being served the wrong kind. ... I eat there regularly. ... - The first BBQ I ever ate in Texas was BBQ World Headquarters. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Famous Daves?
    ... I won't call them bad Q, but my last rack of ribs from Famous Dave's was my last rack of ribs from Famous Dave's. ... I still get there pulled pork sandwich occassionally. ... A good bbq restuarant does not expect you to eat there every day. ... A good bbq place is a treat, rather than an everyday or every week purchase. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: best bbq restaurant
    ... Dennis Gemmer wrote: ... of bbq places to eat since I find it pretty good when home from my own ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: "pizza effect" and Humalog
    ... If I eat them for dinner, ... The BBQ sauce has some carbs, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: QQRe: Regional BBQ
    ... and that was mainly chicken and sometimes ribs. ... did we often eat out for BBQ either no matter where my dad was stationed ...
    (rec.food.cooking)