Re: Attache Case Barbecue for Apartment

Reg wrote:

Uh, no. He doesn't have to describe anything. The group charter
includes grilling. You might want to check minor details like this
before opening your mouth.

You're right, Reg, but I think Brick was just trying to get him on the right
track with the terminology, ie what BBQ is. I don't think he was saying that
the OP couldn't post grill-related info here.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

  • Re: Attache Case Barbecue for Apartment
    ... before opening your mouth. ... You're right, Reg, but I think Brick was just trying to get him on the ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: DTS and InnoSetup
    ... >I was opening that Darren Green would reply and tell me ... I use VSI, and just added a load of reg entries, pretty much those Frank ... Never used Inno setup, but I started looking at it to try ... global community for SQL Server professionals ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: I cant double click to open an excel document
    ... tried shutting down between unreg and reg, ... settings as you suggested and checked against a mates pc with the same ... of opening xl and then opening a file...Look like Open Office for ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: How to change act of clicking a reg file?
    ... file from executing it to opening it in Notepad? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: getting back to where I left off
    ... After opening a document, Moves to the location it was in when the document was last closed ... If neceassry record this as a Macro called Auto_open ... Reg ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)