Re: The Minion Method

John Busby wrote:

.... I sometimes choose to add my 2
cents worth in top posted form, just on general principles.

I suppose you spit into the wind, too. The links were valid, your answer
vapid, your logic tepid. On to the bozo bin.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

  • Re: Fraudlant e-mail
    ... "Well if you spit into the wind, you can accomplish the feat of spitting on ... A different test proposed by you, implies that we are no longer talking ... >> No mention of a canyon in your reply. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Heavy rain on the way for SE Dartmoor and other parts of Devon
    ... In the end Jon, just 3.0 mm which is just a "spit in the wind" for these parts. ... 38.6mm in Penzance - Thats 3 times the total rainfall for the previous ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: a lttle Latin translation, please
    ... Dave Hajicek ... "You don't spit into the wind." ... You Don't Mess Around with Jim. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Wizards of the West
    ... Like pulling the mask off the ol' ... or spitting into the wind wind or messing around with Jim... ... blow your spit back at you, ... perhaps not so much "proven untrue" as "demonstrated to be in need ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Do NOT Use PayPal For International Transactions
    ... Don't tug on Superman's cape. ... Don't spit into the wind. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)