Re: The Minion Method

WWW wrote:

Yes, it really is that easy, isn't it? So why waste all the effort
and bandwidth that seems to permeate this group about what is
"proper" and "correct" when all you have to do is simply filter all
the "errors" out?

Excellent advice.

*plonk*

Brian
won't shut up.

  • Re: Jeopardy
    ... If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Moussaoui gets life
    ... If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Crocodile hunter Steve Irwin dead...
    ... *plonk* AGAIN. ... If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The Cult of Rachael Ray
    ... We heard your whiny ass the first time. ... If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Actress on last episode...
    ... Or I could plonk you. ... If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who ...
    (rec.arts.tv)