Re: Best Barbecue On Earth is on our website!

On 18-Mar-2006, "Zookeeper" <dhouston@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
..
We found a picture of the Best Barbecue On Earth and put a picture of
it on our website,
BarbecueSearchEngine.com, for everyone to see! Built by Joe Wood of
Weimer, Texas...you'll
love this picture. Save a copy and pass it on!

The picture you allude to is not included here, so I'll never see it. I will

not switch from a newsgroup to a website.

--
Brick (http://www.gpoaccess.gov/)

  • Re: Images with hidden external links
    ... "covert to embedded picture". ... website and i use the more safe option to call any image using code fragments ... link i will go in publisher i will just save this picture in my hard drive ... Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Cursor movement
    ... Thanks Pat. ... launch a new mystery website. ... learned in Publisher. ... the side of other picture instead of below. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Less is more [Re: Sage, the music at you web page]
    ... to "simplify" a website as far as is possible, without, of course, ... it's just a simple fact - that all good film directors and so ... there's that clever camera "effect" in films where they start ... "graphical menu" because you click on parts of the picture to navigate ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Redone, by Jeff - Now with Titles & Captions! - Re: Donkey Pics
    ... I mentioned in that Reply that we found that Net Objects Fusion ... >> can actually do the Picture Gallery ... I presumed that it was on the WebSite that you include in your Sig? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • [OT -- Like Way OT] Opportunity for a Merry Prank
    ... A commercial firm has linked to a picture in my website as an example ... or potential customers. ... adult specimen of [xxx plant], click here [linked to a file in my ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)