Re: pear wood and a cross peen hammer
- From: bdurrettccci@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 11 Mar 2006 18:45:28 -0800
WTF. Americans have been splitting wood with a wedge and the backside
of an axe since before Abraham Lincloln. Nobody ever said it was safe. Hell,
driving or riding in a car sure isn't safe. If you want to split some wood
going to have to accept some risk. You will after all be putting yourself in
vacinity of some high energy action which is likely to spin off some un-
programmed missiles. Maybe one will contact your body. More likely you'll
get away with it.
The funny thing is I split up a bunch of the wood from the tree my
neighbor gave me and didn't get hurt at all. Then I got hurt taking a
shower -- don't ask. There are definately all kinds and degrees of
risk. Splitting the wood was fun and good exercise.
Now I need some charcoal so I can fire up my WSM.
- Prev by Date: Re: NIB Barbecue Sets For Sale
- Next by Date: Where to buy meat grinders?
- Previous by thread: Re: pear wood and a cross peen hammer
- Next by thread: Re: pear wood and a cross peen hammer