Re: Barbecue in Calgary

Bill wrote:
:: I'm going to be in Calgary for a few days next week and was
wondering if
:: there are any decent places to get barbecue, except Harry
Demidavicius' :)

If it were me, I'd look up Harry. BBQ, wine, bread, what more could
you ask for?

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

  • Re: Barbecue in Calgary
    ... :: there are any decent places to get barbecue, ... If it were me, I'd look up Harry. ... Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: "I hereby join this Death Eater and this Veela . . . "
    ... I found it a rather one way addiction! ... addiction from Bill to Fleur. ... towards Harry. ... is seriously wrong with the twins -- as when she suspects them of the ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Brazil experiment detects absolute motion
    ... > harry wrote: ... >> Bill, if scientists A and B have conflicting opinions, this fact doesn't ... We know that Roberts is a skilled engineer while Allais is ... Bill "refuted" it with slides by Tom Roberts, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: the rich are doing OK thank god!!
    ... Harry Reids office? ... the bill that came from the Democrats in the senate was ... written without any input from the republicans. ... Both sides have plenty of "bundled" money ...
    (rec.boats)
  • OT- Great Orators of the Democrat Party
    ... 'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.' ... John F. Kennedy ... Sen. Harry Reid ... 'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)