Re: Motor oil toxic for BBQ?

throw the charcoal away
and clean the whole cooker
with simple green
then i would get a hot fire
and i would think you would be ok
on your next cook

  • Re: Motor oil toxic for BBQ?
    ... and clean the whole cooker ... then i would get a hot fire ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Are you as gay as you look?
    ... Aaaaaa NO. HEhehehehehe hey Bevis he/she said scumbag. ... Yeh yeh yeh yehe FIRE, ... Never depart a carpenter! ... Don't try to clean familiarly while you're ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Are you as gay as you look?
    ... Aaaaaa NO. HEhehehehehe hey Bevis he/she said scumbag. ... Yeh yeh yeh yehe FIRE, ... Never depart a carpenter! ... Don't try to clean familiarly while you're ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: washing keyboard
    ... Smoke and powdered fire agents are ... motors and optical devices would be hard to clean and are ... I'm glad you brought up the point about the kind of water. ... Keyboards had the top cover removed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Late Post - But a Happy One
    ... My birthday was last week and my daughter gave me a Brinkmann Smoke n Pit ... opening of the cooker, ... Force yourself to keep the draft open only about 1/8th of max ... After you start your fire, give it time to heat the whole machine ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)