Getting A Great Tan With Tanning Beds
- From: xikom01@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:48:54 -0800 (PST)
Light is vital to the existence of all living things. You need natural
sunlight to provide you with a controlled amount of ultraviolet rays.
Just like the tanning bulbs, it could provide you with a change of
skin tone because the bulbs contain ultraviolet A and B rays. But
excessive amounts of sunlight could dry your skin or damage it - it is
also the case with tanning bulbs.
Do you often visit a tanning parlor? Do you own a tanning bed in your
house? Do you really know how to use your tanning bed?
Here are some information in knowing your tanning bulbs:
* The Basics. If it is your first time in a tanning salon, make sure
you provide the experts with your skin condition. Sensitive skin would
require a lower level of UV ray, so the intensity of the tanning bulb
should be less than ordinary. If you have just purchased your own
tanning equipment at home, make sure to do a research on the tanning
bulbs you have bought. The level of the tanning bulbs would depend on
the brand and model of the manufacturer. Be aware of the intensities
the bulbs would cause your skin, to be able to control the tanning
* Maintenance. The placement of the tanning bulbs is important because
if you fail to do this correctly, it could lead your lamp to dim or
may result in an electrical power shortage. Make sure to clean the
tanning bulbs when they are not in use because the cleaner the bulb,
the amount produced of the UV increases by 10%. Cleaning the tanning
bulb is easy because it doesn't require soap. Make use of moist cloth
regularly to keep it dust and oil-free.
Plus, make sure to replace the starter of the tanning bulb every time
you change the tanning bulb of your equipment. When you replace a new
bulb, the UV level becomes higher and would permit burning of the
skin. Make sure to purchase the exact brand name or identical to the
tanning bulb you made use of earlier.
* Usage. If you are tanning in a salon, make sure that there are
experts monitoring you through the whole process. There should be
controlled exposure to the UV rays depending on
- Prev by Date: Tips For Chapped Lips
- Next by Date: Make Sachets With Potpourri And Essential Oils
- Previous by thread: Tips For Chapped Lips
- Next by thread: Make Sachets With Potpourri And Essential Oils