Re: So is there another forum?

On Oct 24, 10:43 pm, "Linda Grail" <linda.gr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Jenny06...@xxxxxxxxxx" <Jenny06...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:1193185509.433907.276900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reading through some recent posts and it seems rather cryptic. I read
and posted years ago and thought the group had just gone downhill.
Used to post under Jenny06...@xxxxxxx

I lurk and sometimes post on forums.purseblog.com (handback enthusiast). Or
style.com's forums. Or MakeupAlley.

There are others. This one went to the dogs a long time ago.

Holy crap, what happened? I used to hang out here years ago, and this
was a jumpin' place. I stopped back in because I'm moving and need a
new salon recommendation, and I was really looking forward to getting
back into things here.

Man, I guess I've been away longer than I thought.

Any recs on where I might be able to post my salon query? I posted
last night over on style.com's forums, but that doesn't look all that
heavily trafficked anymore either.

So sad.

  • Re: So is there another forum?
    ... I lurk and sometimes post on forums.purseblog.com (handback enthusiast). ... style.com's forums. ... Or MakeupAlley. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: So is there another forum?