Are we going to succumb to...leggings???

Well, the verdict on Chanel's almost black nail color, Black Satin, is
mixed. Some here have said they might give it a shot, some say no way.
Now the question is this: another upcoming fall trendlet looks to be
the reappearance of leggings. Not the thick knit leggings of the 80s,
mind you, but more like the kind that dancers wear, cut off at the
ankle or calf and worn under skirts of varying length, or dresses, or
tunics.

Are we going to succumb to this emerging trend? Or shall we rise up in
righteous fashion rebellion and shout, "Nay!" (Or, in my case, "I
didn't wear 'em the first time around, so I sure as hell ain't wearin'
'em now!")

.