- From: Charlie Perrin <nikverse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:05:38 GMT
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 04:21:37 GMT, "David RL Gärtner, RMT" wrote:
one of my clients today alluded to the fact that this ban is
temporary. has anyone else heard this? he said he was talking
to a, i dunno, SW rep or something who said The People In Charge
(tm) were considering making the ban permanent, but that the rep
didn't think they really would because then people would stop
flying altogether. and that would mean decreased funds/layoffs,
etc for the airlines.
And we just roll over and let the foam-at-the-mouth jihadists WIN? I
certainly hope not!
- Prev by Date: Re: FIRE FIRE!!!
- Next by Date: Re: New Carry-On Limits
- Previous by thread: Re: FYI
- Next by thread: Re: FYI