Re: What's happening to pricing....it's sky rocketing

That's why I don't shop there anymore. I'd rather go to Target, which is
now my favorite place to shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ahmward" <nospam.ahmward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Have you checked out the fall J Crew and BR catalogues or web sites. J
Crew now sells pumps for $200 and BR has luxury handbag collections with
bags at $250-$300. The very high end accessories are even more expensive
than ever.

Audrey

  • Re: A Better Bento Box?
    ... find them one of the best places to buy a variety of items that Target, ... CostCo didn't carry that model. ... the country shop and with good reason.They carry lots of good stuff. ... We shop at a variety of places based on an ad hoc mix of issues, including some political correctness, but also price and convenience. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: xp and simple design
    ... >>But you see, I was a junior programmer in that shop, following their ... >>I wasn't the fastest draw in the West, but I was hitting the target on ... > If you always hit the target on the first shot, ... my preference would be to not work in that shop. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Computer Security
    ... I do shop at Target. ... Calling those who shopped in Target "stupid" is, well, stupid. ... I thought he was implying Target shoppers were stupid, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: 2006 Projects?
    ... >> How is Target better? ... I do shop there also, ... I alwasy prefer Buttrick or Vogue patterns over Simplicity: ... Do Shmatas need zippers! ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: Veggie pizza again at TJs!
    ... there's no reason to make myself shop at a store I ... Lots of choices and no reason to go out of my way to shop for meat, ... fruit or vegetables at Target. ... good food stores, along with a ton of farmers markets in the area. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)