Re: GOOB Sale - Hecht's Chevy Chase MD

Vicki in DC wrote:

I definitely know Bloomies and an entire mall is getting built where
Hechts is now, and I'm guessing the huge parking garage will become the
mall and have a good several floors w/ underground parking. I haven't
heard anything about Bloomies at White Flint closing so I think they're
going to make a go of having 2 stores pretty close together.

yup. Went to Bloomies WF yesterday (summer clearance trolling)

- all New Bloomies opening late spring 07 - Not closing WF, the new one
in CC will 'higher end, boutique-y' such that the two stores will be
complementary. Fits since they will be right across from Saks and the
new uber-luxury strip - and both stores will be on the Red line ! (
Friendsip Heights and White Flint )
5th Ave. luxury wars right here in Maryland !

CB33

  • Re: GOOB Sale - Hechts Chevy Chase MD
    ... cofarb wrote: ... the store being marked down except cosmetics. ... to make way for the new Bloomies and mall in Chevy Chase. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: GOOB Sale - Hechts Chevy Chase MD
    ... the store being marked down except cosmetics. ... I thought I'd share anyway since I know us DC area AFers have had some ... to make way for the new Bloomies and mall in Chevy Chase. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Help finding toiletry bag
    ... They are also available at Lord and Taylor, ... Bloomies and various other B & M stores (the website has info on ...
    (alt.fashion)