Re: fall shoes and handbags
- From: "ahmward" <nospam.ahmward@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:53:18 -0700
"Vicki in DC" <Nickycharles2002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1152752894.563396.246630@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If leggings are back - eeeek - can big shoulders be far behind? I'm in
luck too if I ever decide to go for big shoulders b/c Mom held onto
some of those shoulder pads, hahaha. But that's a very big "if".
Though, in re fall shoes and handbags, I could (again) go for some
pointed toe, flat ankle boots in that soft, scrunchy leather. I wore a
hole in the soles of the ones I had in the 80s they were so comfy.
Vicki in DC
http://tinyurl.com/lwyle Now they call it volume over skinny.
http://tinyurl.com/oguul What do you think of this look by Chloe? I think it's ridiculous.
- Prev by Date: Custom Hawaiian Shirt
- Next by Date: Re: Bedspread help needed
- Previous by thread: Re: fall shoes and handbags
- Next by thread: Re: fall shoes and handbags