Re: Why is EVERYTHING Navy or Brown?
- From: airam1002002@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 11 Jul 2006 13:50:41 -0700
Summer is over and it is only July 10th. Who in their right mind wants
to try on winter clothing when especially where I live, it is so hot.
If you don't have whatever you want by June, you are out of luck.
Laura also posted on the lack of good transitional lines. It's really
bad for the shopper.
I hear you.
However, the fact that the in-store dates for seasonal clothing are so
messed up allow consumers to buy clothes on sale and be able to wear
them straight away.
This past weekend I stopped at Talbots for their Summer sale and got a
couple of basic pieces one of which I'm wearing today. There were not
many people in the store when I was there; however, the racks were
pretty picked through.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is EVERYTHING Navy or Brown?
- Next by Date: Re: WAYWT
- Previous by thread: Re: Why is EVERYTHING Navy or Brown?
- Next by thread: Re: Why is EVERYTHING Navy or Brown?