Re: So You Think You Can Dance? - An apology

My husband and I watched the first few episodes of "so you think you
can dance". I am an absolutely awful dancer, but I love to dance, and
I do at occasions when/where appropriate.
My husband kept joking that I should try out for the show because I am
actually better than some of those trying out. My problem is that I
can't even keep a beat. I told him I would do it, and my schtick would
be that I dance a capella, so I won't have to worry about keeping a
beat. He thought that would mean I would get on TV for sure!

NM

ahmward wrote: