Re: Have a look at my itemized fashion budget!

"David RL Gärtner, RMT" <derbarbier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<snipped>

i also shop thrift stores. i have a very nice Kenneth Cole LS
shirt that i paid $5 for. i regularly check their inventory, and
have found several nice shirts and trousers - RL, Gap, Express,
Structure, Levi's. i still can't believe i found a pair of
Levi's low rise in my size for $6.

I regularly rave about the availability of great women's dress coats at
thrift shops (people save them for "good" occasions and, therefore, never
wear them). I think the men's equivalent is dress shirts. The styles don't
really change, as far as I can tell, and I see a vast rainbow of them at
SalVal all the time, many in perfect (unworn) condition. I think men/boys
outgrow them before they wear them.

cofarb

  • Re: School uniforms should be enforced in schools
    ... I spent no time agonizing over what to wear. ... holey) and t-shirts (usually school t-shirts) and have experienced ... polo shirts or button down shirts, ... jackets worn in the building had to be white, navy or Khaki. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: The Politics of Clothes
    ... I dont mind the low wages, its when I read our GREED causes a little girl ... I just saw on TV where there are shirts with LCD panels built ... favorite type of clothing, but it burns energy to run all that lighted ... orwells wont wear it, maybe if society gets more violent people will want ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Dress code for seniors
    ... Birkenstocks which I wear with everything. ... I even wear panty hose and sandals with this. ... pants and a long blouse with a mandarin collar. ... I order shirts and pants from LL Bean or Land's End. ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • Bush Cheney Should Wear Bloody Shirts
    ... DUI chain gang to wear pink shirts, bury alcohol abuse victims ... Men convicted of drunken driving will don bright pink shirts and perform ... Fifteen Maricopa County inmates will wear the shirts, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: A treatise on the importance of good V:TES fashion
    ... Who actually wears V:TES prize T Shirts in public? ... my car up to an enviably lustrous sheen, however I would never wear one ... A Judge T-shirt I got when I organized a continental qualifier - I ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)