Re: Have a look at my itemized fashion budget!
- From: "cofarb" <donna@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:48:20 -0400
"David RL Gärtner, RMT" <derbarbier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i also shop thrift stores. i have a very nice Kenneth Cole LS
shirt that i paid $5 for. i regularly check their inventory, and
have found several nice shirts and trousers - RL, Gap, Express,
Structure, Levi's. i still can't believe i found a pair of
Levi's low rise in my size for $6.
I regularly rave about the availability of great women's dress coats at
thrift shops (people save them for "good" occasions and, therefore, never
wear them). I think the men's equivalent is dress shirts. The styles don't
really change, as far as I can tell, and I see a vast rainbow of them at
SalVal all the time, many in perfect (unworn) condition. I think men/boys
outgrow them before they wear them.
- Prev by Date: Re: So You Think You Can Dance? fashions
- Next by Date: Re: Have a look at my itemized fashion budget!
- Previous by thread: Re: Have a look at my itemized fashion budget!
- Next by thread: Re: Have a look at my itemized fashion budget!