Re: how to define "Crocs"
- From: "DawnSE" <dawnse@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Jun 2006 19:33:34 -0700
IMHO, the only human being on the planet who can get away with wearing
crocs anywhere but in the privacy of one's home is Mario Batali, who is
not only an Iron Chef, but also owns what seem to be dozens of
restaurants in NYC and is probably a gazillionaire by now. He is also
a major character whose standard "uniform" is a blue work shirt, green
cargo shorts and orange crocs; his red hair is worn pulled back in a
pony tail and this outfit is what he always wears on the Iron Chef TV
show. When Mario wears 'em, crocs work.
- Prev by Date: Re: WAYWT
- Next by Date: Re: Happy Birthday Caryperk
- Previous by thread: Re: how to define "Crocs"
- Next by thread: Re: how to define "Crocs"