Re: Happy Birthday Caryperk

"Indian Trekkie" <indiantrekkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ounmg.10323$1G2.5668@xxxxxxxxxxx

<caryperk39@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1150865624.160847.231230@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, a.f.ers!

I had a big birthday this year, with a surprise party just prior to the
big day...and the celebration continues...I'm having a party on
Saturday with my gaggle of girl friends - we'll pile into vans and tour
the wine country and eat/drink/laugh and act like happy fools... then
I'm going to NYC for another celebration with east coast friends, and
end the party in October with a trip to the South Pacific with my
man...

just in time to start my Christmas list.....

thanks for remembering me on my BIG day!

cary

WOWZA!!! I guess I better start saving for 40!

Shalini
--
S. Gupta
indiantrekkie@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Happy Birthday Caryperk
    ... I had a big birthday this year, with a surprise party just prior to the ... big day...and the celebration continues...I'm having a party on ... I'm going to NYC for another celebration with east coast friends, ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Happy Birthday Caryperk
    ... I had a big birthday this year, with a surprise party just prior to the ... big day...and the celebration continues...I'm having a party on ... I'm going to NYC for another celebration with east coast friends, ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Happy Birthday Caryperk
    ... I had a big birthday this year, with a surprise party just prior to the ... big day...and the celebration continues...I'm having a party on ... I'm going to NYC for another celebration with east coast friends, ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Is it just me......
    ... Everywhere you look is the question " what celebration are you ... this is no democracy while we have an unelected Head of ... State and an unelected second chamber packed with party hacks. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Is it just me......
    ... Everywhere you look is the question " what celebration are you planning" ... this is no democracy while we have an unelected Head of ... State and an unelected second chamber packed with party hacks. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)