Re: Birthday handbag, Paris postponed

"stars" <stars14@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4fnbdqF1jkt6rU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just figured I would give a quick update from my posts from a few weeks ago. I finally decided on a birthday handbag from my DH, a full five months after my birthday! This was a special birthday gift as it coincided with a lot of big changes in our lives - getting married and moving to another country. I picked out a lilac Balenciaga motorcycle handbag in the "First" style. I have carried it just a few times and am waiting on some leather protectant spray I ordered so that I won't have to worry if it gets rainy.

I had also asked for Paris recommendations (and received some great ones) and promised to post details on our weekend trip. It turns out we had to postpone our trip due to DH's work. We will be rescheduling soon as the trip was a wedding gift from his office and they want to make sure we have the opportunity to take it.

-stars
The handbag sounds fabulous. I need to find an on line link. Since your trip is postponed, you will have time to do even more research.

Audrey

  • Re: Birthday handbag, Paris postponed
    ... I finally decided on a birthday handbag from my DH, ... This was a special birthday gift as it ... and promised to post details on our weekend trip. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Birthday handbag, Paris postponed
    ... I finally decided on a birthday handbag from my DH, a full five months after my birthday! ... This was a special birthday gift as it coincided with a lot of big changes in our lives - getting married and moving to another country. ... I had also asked for Paris recommendations and promised to post details on our weekend trip. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Birthday handbag, Paris postponed
    ... I finally decided on a birthday handbag from my DH, ... This was a special birthday gift as it ... ones) and promised to post details on our weekend trip. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Sues SSR Weekend - Day 4 of 4
    ... Plan: Sue's Birthday, Go Home ... after reading Johnathan's trip report. ... With the 10% discount for either DVC or annual pass, ... Chris we got the pretzel rods dipped in milk chocolate, ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: OTP light easy luggage?
    ... It really was a great birthday - it has been going on for a bit - and on ... As for our trip - Mike's been to Paris a couple of times before, ... More reason to travel with dose packs on hand!) ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)