Nervously awaiting my ebay designer jeans
- From: "mo" <mo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Jun 2006 08:33:38 -0700
I'm waiting for the David Bitton jeans I won to arrive and I'm
imagining how stupid I'll feel when they don't fit/look horrible!
Who has horror/other stories about ebay clothes and the unexpected
outcome to help me pass the time til they arrive.
Is it the gambler in us to purchase items unseen and untried? It takes
me about 20 pair in a store to find the right size, why would I think I
can buy some online and get it right?
- Prev by Date: Re: What are *you* wearing today?
- Next by Date: Re: Eyelash curler
- Previous by thread: New Cashback Website http://doodlebuy.com
- Next by thread: Re: Nervously awaiting my ebay designer jeans