Bangs or no bangs?
- From: wendyandbrent@xxxxxxxxx (Wendy)
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:00:55 -0600
I am trying to decide whether in a week or two I will ask my stylist to
give me bangs. I am thinking of a long bang, maybe a sidesweep?
My current hair is 'almost' to the middle of my back, blonde (lots of
highlights), and layered. Everytime I see my stylist I look in a mag,
find a picture of Gisele Buchenden (sp.?) and say 'I want that', if that
gives you an idea. Just long, layered hair. The shortest piece of my
hair that could be considered a bang is even with my chin.
I have had my hair in this style with slight variations in the layers
for some time because this style really works for me. I have had lots of
changes in color. However, I really feel I need some change in the cut.
I am just afraid I won't like it. Should I go for the bang? I guess It
wouldn't be the end of the world b/c my hair grows pretty fast. Or
should I just stick with what I am used to? I want my bangs to look
sexy, not frumpy or dowdy.
What specifically should I ask for if I do go for it. Any help is much
- Prev by Date: Re: Scarf afficianados...
- Next by Date: Re: Pigment in drugstore cosmetics improving?
- Previous by thread: Tredair shoes?
- Next by thread: Re: Bangs or no bangs?