Re: Men's style mistakes- mens fashion & grooming
- From: "EMiriamD" <emiriamd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Feb 2006 13:39:28 -0800
This kind of post strikes me as fishing for info for an article or else
trying to conduct unpaid market research/focus groups. Many attempts
are made to use this group for such purposes and usually there's a
negative response, especially since you are not a known member of this
Men's Style, fashion, and grooming info wrote:
Doing a random survey of sorts of all the men's style mistakes that
turn you off to a guy.
What do you consider bad grooming, a fashion faux pas, or a total loser
when it comes to men's style? Would you rather date a metrosexual or a
slob? What can you fix and how? What style no-no would make you never
date a guy again? What do you thinks about male makeovers? Would your
mate let you make him over?
Please tell me a little about yourself- age, city and state that you
live, occupation, lifestyle, marital status, male or female,
Responses may be published anonymously.
- Prev by Date: Re: Men's style mistakes- mens fashion & grooming
- Next by Date: Re: Storing a Leather Jecket
- Previous by thread: Re: Men's style mistakes- mens fashion & grooming
- Next by thread: Re: Men's style mistakes- mens fashion & grooming