Re: What is this palette?

"Lipgloss Junkie" <lipglossjunkie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1139347020.768932.67590@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh and I posted on MUA - no luck so far.

melanie

I sent an email to the makeup person for What Not to Wear -- I'll let you
know if she responds.

Smokey

  • Re: Erasing women
    ... wear cosmetics to look nice for my husband. ... I go to see an editor, I wear makeup, earrings, high heels, "power ... for professional reasons, rather than amatory ones. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Erasing women
    ... wear cosmetics to look nice for my husband. ... I go to see an editor, I wear makeup, earrings, high heels, "power ... I agree with you on a conscious level. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Erasing women
    ... I go to see an editor, I wear makeup, earrings, high heels, "power ... occasion or circumstances. ... Very well stated Eliyahu, as usual. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Erasing women
    ... I go to see an editor, I wear makeup, earrings, high heels, "power ... suit" and the rest of the disguise. ... occasion or circumstances. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Erasing women
    ... The basic premise is absurd. ... wear cosmetics to look nice for my husband. ... I sometimes wear makeup to give myself a more "finished," fully- ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)