Re: CSP Vanille Pineapple?/ CSP fragrances
- From: "KarenCannoli" <XFrayed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:45:38 -0800
"ahmward" <nospam.ahmward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bZWdnQk69c_w23veRVn-> Do
you think CSP fragrances are no longer the same as when the line
first became popular here. The vanille abricot, vanille, and the chocolate and
coffee scents lasted a long time. The vanille cerise was TDF. I have purchased the
banana, orange and vanille canelle scents but I am not in love with them the way I
was with the first scents I bought. Have they changed, or have I changed?
The new AdC is just as good on me, as is the Vanille Mokha.
I have the orange and can't smell any orange, canelle is just OK.
- Prev by Date: Re: CSP Vanille Pineapple?
- Next by Date: Re: What I Bought Today
- Previous by thread: Re: CSP Vanille Pineapple?/ CSP fragrances
- Next by thread: Re: CSP Vanille Pineapple?