Re: CSP Vanille Pineapple?

I did stop at Sephora last night to check this scent out. The good news
is that I really liked it and grabbed a can. The bad news is that by the
time I was done browsing the store 5 minutes later, the pineapple notes
had completely disappeared from my skin. I was disappointed and put the
product back on the shelf. More surprising was that the vanilla notes
had also completely disappeared before I left the mall an hour later.
Usually, the vanilla notes in CSP scents.

I really like L'Artisan Ananas Fizz and had hoped that the CSP pineapple
scent would work for me because it's much cheaper. Guess I'll be buying
the L'Artisan fragrance after all!