Re: CSP Vanille Pineapple?

I did stop at Sephora last night to check this scent out. The good news
is that I really liked it and grabbed a can. The bad news is that by the
time I was done browsing the store 5 minutes later, the pineapple notes
had completely disappeared from my skin. I was disappointed and put the
product back on the shelf. More surprising was that the vanilla notes
had also completely disappeared before I left the mall an hour later.
Usually, the vanilla notes in CSP scents.

I really like L'Artisan Ananas Fizz and had hoped that the CSP pineapple
scent would work for me because it's much cheaper. Guess I'll be buying
the L'Artisan fragrance after all!

Stacy
.