Re: Has anyone heard of celebrities getting Thermage?
- From: "Miss Livvy" <XeveryidiwantistakenX@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 05:22:09 GMT
I was not overly impressed by thte before and after photos though. Also,
it's hard to really compare the way they present the photos on the web site.
What did you think?
"BET" <betty4virginia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I have been reading lately, that celebrities who don't want to go under
> knife have tried more noninvasive procedures like Thermage. Has anyone
> tried this and does it work. I went www.Thermage.com and it was
> informative, but it doesn't claim to have been used on celebs. Not that I
> would do it only cause celebs have it done. I just am curious which ones
> have had it done to compare. BET
- Prev by Date: Re: Regenerist + other OoO rave
- Next by Date: FA/FS: Epilady Ultra - Rechargable Ladies Hair Remover
- Previous by thread: Re: Has anyone heard of celebrities getting Thermage?
- Next by thread: Re: Has anyone heard of celebrities getting Thermage?