My newest discovery for shiny hair
- From: "Miss J" <kittenwtw@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Jan 2006 08:26:25 -0800
I bought new Sasson Dryer Styler the other day and was pleasantly
surprised it worked like it advertised. My long thick hair was dried
so fast and so soft. My hair was very shiny. I left off the shine
products to see if I get the shine with the drier alone. It worked
without the products. I also bought a new boar bristle brush and a
ceramic vent brush.
Professional Hot Air
IONIC® Dryer and Styler
IONIC® Hot Air Styler dries your hair faster. Makes hair shinier and
adds volume while it conditions and styles.
* Features Include:1000 watts
* 2 heat settings for drying and styling all hair types
* Two styling attachments
* 1-1/2" brush attachment for large curls and waves
* Concentrator attachment
* Immersion Shock Protection safety plug with test and reset
* UL listed
It was only $25. I can't imagine a higher price dryer doing a better
What has your opinion on Ionic dryers?
www.kittenwtw.com featuring Rediscovered Favorites, Things We Miss
- Prev by Date: Re: Eileen Fisher cashmere
- Next by Date: Re: angora in freezer?
- Previous by thread: legwear with short dress/tall boots
- Next by thread: Re: My newest discovery for shiny hair