Free Healthy Feet Book

While doing random searches on feet and healthcare, I stumbled across
this free health care book on feet which I thought might interest you.
The link was http://www.thesolutionssite.com/footcare/feedback.htm

I thought it was worth a look considering its free.

  • Re: Free Healthy Feet Book
    ... > this free health care book on feet which I thought might interest you. ... Goddamned self-promoting spammer and liar, die, die, die! ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: Free Healthy Feet Book
    ... jacks wrote: ... > this free health care book on feet which I thought might interest you. ...
    (rec.running)
  • Free Healthy Feet Book
    ... this free health care book on feet which I thought might interest you. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Free Healthy Feet Book
    ... this free health care book on feet which I thought might interest you. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.running)
  • Free Healthy Feet Book
    ... this free health care book on feet which I thought might interest you. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.walking)