Re: Help finding toiletry bag

Try www.lesportsac.com. They are also available at Lord and Taylor,
Bloomies and various other B & M stores (the website has info on
others).

They have many cute patterns, are lightweight and the toiletry bags are
usually already gift boxed to go.

HTH

Vicki in DC

  • Re: Re-virginization on eCrater ...
    ... Blujay.com - Free Online Stores - Shopping Carts ... maintaining a store with a free host like Ecrater or Blujay. ... Google automagically indexes my website. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Blujay Stores - Ecrater Stores - Basic Mosconception
    ... I thought I would try this website." ... Blujay, yes, but eCrater's stores are in no way "linked" together into ... And *that* is a true marketplace. ... I never look at Google Base, its Google Products that is where buyers ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Blujay Stores - Ecrater Stores - Basic Mosconception
    ... I thought I would try this website." ... Yes I consider any collection of stores, ... booths, listings etc., offering goods or services, a marketplace. ... Ecrater.com - Free Stores - Shopping Carts ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Sarah to Intro Clothing Line After Election
    ... In an arrangement not to be announced until November 4th, the upscale specialty department store chain, Neiman-Marcus and Republican Vice Presidential nominee, Sarah Palin have agreed in principal to open a chain of outlet stores offering discounted Palinwear™ and while creating a line of higher-priced Palinwear™ for their upscale stores. ... “Of course there are plenty of women, as well as some pro-American drag queens who just want to look like Sarah,” said Neiman Marcus spokeswoman, Ann Taylor. ... McCain/Palin campaign denied to comment on the stores but looked to a Palin vice presidency. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Say Hello to beater
    ... Is it roughly the same size as a Taylor Big Baby, or a parlor size, ... I checked their website and I *think* it's one of their 620mm scale ... with smaller guitars because they are apparently easier to make ...
    (alt.guitar)