Clothes similar to L.L. Bean, Land's End, Eddie Bauer?

Hi everyone,

I've been looking to expand my wardrobe as I have never really been
much of a clothes horse and I really, really need to add some variety
to my clothing choices.

I have been looking at eBay and online stores for clothes...where to
start? I like L.L. Bean, Land's End and Eddie Bauer type of
classic-looking clothes. Are there other online stores that offer
similar type clothing?

I don't need anything fancy or expensive...just good quality,
well-constructed clothing that will last the test of time.

Looking for some recommendations! Thanks in advance, Cindy :)

.