What are *you* wearing today?

72 degrees It is simply gorgeous fall weather. The house is freshly painted, bushes are pruned all flowers are planted, bulbs go in this weekend. I need to take some photos. In the front corner there are rose bushes and 17 flats of flowers. Anyway I went to pick up my glasses and they weren't in yet. Why couldn't they call me? I have to work at the thrift store and then tutor so I suggested they call my cell phone when the glasses are in and then I'll figure out when I can get them

white on white long sleeve RL shirt
black Tahari pinwale cords
black argyle socks
black and white Taryn Rose maryjanes
big silver Swatch, pearl studs from Majorca
black Cole Haan handbag with tan stitching

Audrey

  • Re: Alexis Bledel update
    ... a mere cattle-track which plunged between the bushes. ... He had got together a big bunch and was smelling their faint ... still clasping his bunch of flowers. ... seemed quite likely that when she turned round and looked at him she would ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Code 1698
    ... a mere cattle-track which plunged between the bushes. ... He had got together a big bunch and was smelling their faint ... still clasping his bunch of flowers. ... seemed quite likely that when she turned round and looked at him she would ...
    (rec.skydiving)
  • Re: FS: 1998 NFL SF 49ers "Football" Desk Lamp
    ... a mere cattle-track which plunged between the bushes. ... He had got together a big bunch and was smelling their faint ... He went on picking bluebells. ... still clasping his bunch of flowers. ...
    (rec.audio.car)