Re: Do you use bleach in your laundry when you wash towels and pillowcases?
- From: "dwacôn" <six.million@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:32:55 -0500
"Gray Skull" <m@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Could this have a negative effect for someone with sensitive skin?
> Is it possible that the bleach could "linger" on the fabric and cause
> problems when you use them?
All types of additives can affect sensitive skin. You might want to check:
BTW... chlorine bleach will damage your linens... check the care tag.
I made magic once. Now, the sofa is gone...
- Prev by Date: Re: Eyebrow plucking question
- Next by Date: Re: Got a compliment today!
- Previous by thread: Re: Do you use bleach in your laundry when you wash towels and pillowcases?
- Next by thread: Eyebrow plucking question